- Content: 8 Week Interactive Online Programme
- Skill level: All levels
- CPD Points: 12 ( inc meditations)
- Material delivered by weekly email
- Lifetime access to emails
- Access to class Learning Management System
- Experienced guiding teacher online to guide your practice
- Podcast with an introduction on ‘How to introduce Mindfulness into your work environment’
- Available on IOS and Android
- Certificate of completion
You will receive an 8 week online MBSR programme. This will include 8 weeks of content grounded in science to include video, inclusion on our Meditation platform with like minded individuals.
An extensive body of academic research supports the benefits of mindfulness practice for mental performance, emotional wellbeing, physical health and more. Recent developments from the field of neuroscience show that mindfulness practice produces positive changes in the structure and functioning of the brain
What are the requirements?
- It is important for you to be able to find the time to do the meditations every day in order to experience the benefits
- A quiet place where you can just ‘be’ so that you can perform the meditations
- In order to participate fully in the course, 4 hours of your time per week is required.
- You are required to submit 3 short assignments during the course to receive your certificate of completion.
- Please note: This course can be viewed as a pre-requisite to the MBCT Teacher Training Diploma.
- Introduction to Mindfulness, Concentration, Insight
- Bringing the Mind home to the Body, Neuroscience
- Exploring Physical and Mental limits, Positivity Ratio, Neuroplasticity
- The Negativity Bias, the Limbic System, the ABC model of Emotions
- Exploring Difficulty
- Exploring Identity, Cultivating Compassion
- Positive Psychology and Gratitude, Depleting and Nourishing activities
- Our Belief System, Addiction, Integrating Mindfulness into your life
I would fully recommend this course to everyone, even those who are not suffering any particular life crisis. Every individual should be taught these practices to help deal effectively with the challenges that life continuously throws at us.
I enjoyed the course because it enabled me to spend quality time exploring my thoughts and feelings through the content and the formal meditations. The informal practice of being in the moment and truly taking notice of what’s around helped me stop and enjoy my surroundings
Perfect course for complimenting my journey into mindfulness with a coherent structure, lots of relevant knowledge and meaningful impact on daily life.
I have been meditating for a few years, albeit with limited frequency, and in recent months began to look into mindfulness. This course is well structured with easy to follow section, some of which I have followed up on to further enhance my knowledge, understanding and happiness.
I found the course extremely beneficial with both the content and the weekly activities. I am much more aware of my surroundings and the meditations along with the content has really been invaluable. I will continue using them on a regular basis to assist in my own stress/anxiety management.
The course helped me to understand some crucial psychological and emotional mechanisms.This knowledge made me more aware of what is going on, howto manage it more effectively and how to help other people.
This course has really enabled me to stop, breath, gather my thoughts and it has helped me to focus on positive thoughts. This course has helped me break things down and to really start enjoying all the moments in my life, be it good or bad.
I really enjoyed this course. It’s easy and concise, and helped me understand the benefits of mindfulness and meditation daily. I’m very happy I did this course.
This course would be very helpful to anyone looking to learn and engage with Mindfulness. It is very easy to follow and conveys the ideas and practices behind Mindfulness in small, easy to digest pieces. I would highly recommend it.
I have thoroughly enjoyed this course. I have completed it at my own pace without any stressful deadlines. I had read a great deal about Mindfulness in the past, and this has helped me to knit all of the various elements together in a more cohesive way. I will continue to practice Mindfulness and learn more about neuroscience.
I thoroughly enjoyed doing this course and I have maintained the practice of meditation daily. The practice has helped me a lot to deal with daily stresses and I how approach them. I will continue with my study f mindfulness and in the future. Thank you
Perfect way to deliver the course. I was able to go through it at my own pace, from home and so take time to practise when my timetable allowed.
For me this course has been very insightful on the concept and personal application of mindfulness. The content, including the science & example cases were easy to understand and identify with. I really enjoyed the different types of meditations, which you practice throughout the course duration to keep you in the present moment and also enable you to ‘see’ your thought streams and let them go. The informal practice which focuses on being present in a range of activities made me pay more attention and enjoy what I am doing in the here and now. This is a life skill, which I intend to further develop.
The course was well-organised and easy to follow. Though I have been meditating for some time, revisiting the theory and discovering new meditations was really helpful to me. I found myself feeling more peaceful and able to meet the challenges of daily life with more ease and flow.
A very helpful and well organised course. I wish everyone had the chance to study this content, as I feel it is just so beneficial to wellbeing.
The course provides breadth of information and practical tools that can be applied to daily life, putting theory in practice and experiencing the benefits of mindfulness practice first hand
I believe this course is an absolute must if you are looking for tools to negotiate the stress of life. It won’t take away stress – that’s the nature of living but it does allow one to gain a perspective on the transient nature of emotions – and the gift of not being overwhelmed by them. Steve MacGregor