Mindfulness For Small Business Owners
Online programme to stop ruminating, tackle toxic thoughts and get back to building your business
- Content: Interactive Online Programme
- Skill level: Beginners
- Time: 10 to 15 mins a day, everyday
- Scientifically proven material
- Content delivered to your phone, ipad or laptop device
- Each challenge participant is assigned a buddy for motivational purposes
- Online Community forum where participants motivate and journal their experiences
- Certificate of completion (Note: requires a minimum of 60 journaling experiences on the app)
The programme is delivered over a 4 week period beginning on the commencement date of the challenge. The information is accessible in your own time and there is no requirement to be online at any particular time. Information, videos, audio and meditations are available to you throughout the programme so that you can continue your Mindfulness practice once the programme is completed. Content can be accessed on your pc, laptop, iphone or as an app on your android phone.
An extensive body of academic research supports the benefits of mindfulness practice for mental performance, emotional wellbeing, physical health and more. Recent developments from the field of neuroscience show that mindfulness practice produces positive changes in the structure and functioning of the brain
What are the requirements of the Programme
- You do not need to have any former knowledge or experience of Mindfulness.
- It is important for you to be able to find the time to do the meditations every day in order to experience the benefits.
- A quiet place where you can just ‘be’ so that you can perform the meditations.
Benefits of the Programme
- Increases in attention levels
- A decrease in anxiety, depression and irritability
- More fulfilling relationships
- Greater resilience and creativity
- Less stress and increased happiness levels
- Exploring Physical and Mental limits, Positivity Ratio, Neuroplasticity, The Negativity Bias, the Limbic System, the ABC model of Emotions
- Exploring Difficulty, Exploring Identity, Cultivating Compassion
- Positive Psychology and Gratitude, Depleting and Nourishing activities, Our Belief System, Addiction, Integrating Mindfulness into your life
- Programme participants will be invited to journal their experiences each day.